October 17th, 2022
God's fingerprints is looking for Fulfillment Associates to help us prepare and ship thousands of prints during November and December. Ideal candidates would be available to work at least 20 hours a week, especially during the last week of November (Black Friday / Cyber Monday). Location is at our loft warehouse in downtown Frederick.
About God’s fingerprints
Our mission is to declare the truth of God’s Word through artwork. Since launching our website in 2016, we’ve sold over 100,000 prints to over 50 countries around the world, and reached over 3 million people through our website and social media channels. Everything we do is guided by our core values — Christ-centered, Integrity and Excellence. We started as a husband and wife team, but are now 7 people located all around the world, committed to sharing God’s truth with artwork.
The Fulfillment Associate is a seasonal part-time position (20-25hrs a week) during November and December. There is potential to continue on a part-time basis afterwards if things go well. This role is responsible for order fulfillment (picking and packing prints), preparing shipping supplies such as shipping tubes or inserts, quality control, and assisting with overall fulfillment studio operations. It is highly collaborative in nature, as the fulfillment associate will work closely with our fulfillment team to prepare and ship orders in a timely manner. This role can also be physically taxing at times, as certain tasks are repetitive in nature.
- High attention to detail — the ability to notice small changes and make adjustments accordingly.
- High standard of excellence — a strong internal desire to do tasks with excellence and avoid cutting corners.
- Positive attitude — the ability to maintain a positive disposition amidst challenges and setbacks.
- Adaptable — the ability to effectively embrace changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Reliability and consistency with on time task completion and deadlines
- Solution-oriented problem solver who works well without oversight
- Willing to able to occasionally work extra hours and/or weekends during peak times (note: this is not typical, only around Black Friday and Cyber Monday)
- Strong organization skills.
- A commitment to excellence in everything you do
- Ensure orders are being fulfilled and shipped timely and accurately
- Preparing prints for shipment. Rolling them carefully and packing them into a shipping tube, along with the appropriate inserts.
- Preparing inserts. Assembling stickers and multiple postcards into a plastic sleeve.
- Preparing shipping tubes. Pressing plastic caps into tubes, adding branding sticker to the outside, and taping caps to ensure tube is secure.
- Helping to organize shipping studio and help with miscellaneous tasks.
- Analyze our fulfillment systems and make recommendations to improve.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
To apply, please fill out this form.